Thursday, October 30, 2014

So Long Montana, We'll Be Back!

Riding back through Whitefish and Kalispell just makes our hearts sing. What a great place!!

We retrieved our stuff from the storage unit and returned the keys to the owner. So grateful for her. We bought her treat in Canada. Her face lit up when I handed it to her. So sweet. If you are in Whitefish, MT and need to store stuff before crossing the border, go to CJ Storage. :)

So dinner was quick because we are putting miles behind us tonight. So we called the Bulldog Saloon and put together delicious hamburger dinners together to go. This bar is over 100 years old. Looks just like saloon when you in. I can hear my spurs clink. Russell said the restroom decor was something to see.

I got to the car and didn't have drinks so popped back in. The guy handling the counter had his arms full so he showed me to cups and said to go behind the bar and get them. So I did. As I was finishing up I turned around and there two ladies standing there. The asked me if they could have a seat. I said, "I dont work here, but here ya go!" Too funny.

Really good dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment